1. We were made to be in community creating real relationships and building strong families. And because of this we are gathering in-person with precautions while working in harmony with local and state guidelines and recommendations.
2. We also continue to be outward oriented as we seek to serve our community in new ways. We love our city and your faithful giving allows us to partner with local schools and organizations at a time of great need.
3. We continue to BE the church whether gathering in person or online, reaching others who are in desperate need of true transformation. Our plans may change but our mission remains the same: to inspire all people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
We are excited to be back into our building and enjoying community! However, we are doing this with great caution and care for each person who enters our building. We want to make sure you know what to expect each Sunday you attend:
1. Currently we are seating our gathering space at 50% capacity in order to allow for social distancing. We ask that you wear your face mask until you reach your seat. You may remove your mask at your seat if you choose.
2. Our Wild Kids Children's Ministry is open for ages 0-5 years old at the 11:00am gathering only. We are so excited for this!
3. We will continue our online livestream at on YouTube and our Facebook Page for those that choose to remain at home for their safety.
4. There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout the building as well as masks available for anyone who needs them.
5. Offering boxes are available for the attending in person. Online giving is always available through our website & our app.
6. Our cafe is now open! So feel free to come a little early to get your cup of caffeine!
7. If you are feeling sick, please remain at home for everyone's safety, including your own.
8. A sanitizing team will disinfect the gathering area to ensure the safety of everyone.
We ask for your grace and patience as we move cautiously and carefully. God is still working in amazing ways and we simply want to love people and share the Good News that is for all!